The Internet offers a highly measurable means of optimizing marketing efforts through the use of web analytics. Come hear how Google is bringing enterprise-class analytics to companies of all sizes. At this event you will learn how to measure the success of your web efforts from one of Google’s senior experts on the subject. Included in the half-day presentation will be topic-specific roundtables during lunch, a behind-the-scenes walkthrough of Google Analytics, and an insightful question and answer session.
Topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to web analytics
- Defining your key metrics
- Understanding analytics reports
- Using analytics to optimize your online advertising
- Using analytics to optimize your site’s conversion rate
- A complimentary copy of Web Metrics: Proven Methods for Measuring Web Site Success
- Valuable resources on web analytics and conversion from Google
- Walkthrough of Google Analytics
- Roundtable discussions
- Question and answer session
- A chance to win one of many valuable prices (including a video iPod)
About The Speaker:
Aubrey Sabala – Google Analytics (Senior Account Manager)
Aubrey works specifically with clients in the US and abroad to further analytics best practices and adoption. She has spoken at and attended conferences and seminars including Webmaster World, AdTech and Search Engine Strategies (SES). Having worked for Google for nearly four years both on Google Analytics as well as with their AdWords sales and operations teams, Aubrey brings a complete knowledge of the entire Google product suite to the application of analytics.