Immersion Active client, Home Instead Senior Care, won top honors at the 8th Annual WOMMY Awards for their valuable work with family caregivers of those suffering with Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
Immersion Active, the only internet marketing agency focused solely on marketing to baby boomers and seniors online, attended the awards ceremony last week in Nashville, TN where Home Instead received a Gold WOMMY for Social Engagement from the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA), the official non-profit trade association dedicated to the word of mouth and social media marketing industry.
The award winning campaign focused on providing training and resources to families and friends caring for a person with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. As part of this campaign, Immersion Active worked with Home Instead to:
- Build a rich and engaging Facebook support community of over 230,000 fans (www.Facebook.com/RememberforAlzheimers)
- Hosted monthly Live Chat events featuring Alzheimer’s and dementia experts which averaged 500 registrants per event
- Built a searchable database of local live training workshops
- Developed an e-learning version of the live training which is available on the HelpForAlzheimersFamilies.com website
- And conducted extensive online campaigns, both mobile and desktop, to promote workshop registration and build community engagement
“We are extremely proud to have worked with Home Instead in supporting their Alzheimer’s and other dementias initiatives” says Alix Locke, Director of Account Strategy at Immersion Active. “Caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia can be extremely stressful, so being able to help these caregivers find free training and resources made this campaign a success on multiple levels.”
To learn more about the Home Instead Senior Care Help for Alzheimer’s Families initiatives, visit www.HelpForAlzheimersFamilies.com or visit their Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/RememberForAlzheimers.