Immersion Active, located in the beautiful heart of Frederick Maryland’s historic district, is an integrated marketing and digital solutions company specialized in marketing to the 50+ market, in a variety of verticals including property development and health and wellness retail.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic professionals, who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
Our Core Values:
- Mutual dignity & respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, transparency & trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation and creativity in work and life
We are looking for a Paid Media Advertising & Data Intern to join our team. Further information on the opportunity is included below.
- Creation of weekly, monthly data scorecard reports for clients
- Research and analysis of social channel marketing tactics
- Reviewing and pulling data points from social channel data insights tools, Google Analytics, other platforms [as needed]
- Assisting the creation of social, paid search, display advertising creative concepts
- Keyword research and analysis
- Other general opportunities related to paid media advertising and data analytics insights
- Passion for data and telling the campaign story through analytics
- Ability to research online and within platforms information to help define and align process, social and digital platforms, campaign success, campaign gaps
- Attention to detail and passion for data – helping to tell the story
- Organized and able to work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines on time
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a willingness to learn new processes, new platforms and new writing styles quickly
- Have taken or will be taking a marketing research, statistics, data-oriented class in school
- Experience understanding data analytics and insights
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to quickly learn paid media platforms like advertising networks, Google Analytics, Social Data Insights platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – related to paid media and analytics
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Interest in paid media, campaign media mix modeling, advertising creative and media analytics.
- Driven, positive and enthusiastic learner of paid media for brands
- The Intern must be able to work onsite in our Frederick, Maryland office.
- Interns must be able to work 8+ hours per week and be able to work in 3 hour or more time slots.
- Interns must have a consistent work schedule each week [exceptions are made for coursework requirements or other personal/school needs as needed and by working with team leader]
- These are paid internships, with core responsibilities and deadlines.
Send your resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.