Job Title: Marketing Communications Intern
Job Update: Friday, December 21
Job Reports To: Marketing Communications Manager
Immersion Active, located in the beautiful heart of Frederick Maryland’s historic district, is an integrated marketing and digital solutions company specialized in marketing to the 50+ market, in a variety of verticals including property development and health and wellness retail.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic professionals, who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
- Mutual dignity & respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, Transparency & Trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation, and creativity in work and life
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Intern to support the marketing communications strategy across key verticals, such as property development and health and wellness retail. This position will be accountable for assisting in the execution of marketing communication tasks following the Immersion Active brand voice and tone, brand attributes and styles, across all marketing channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Conduct research on the latest industry news and trends across key verticals
- Work with the senior team to execute campaigns tasks in a timely manner
- Support with the design of new marketing collateral (template mock-ups and drafts)
- Assist in the preparation of social media content (searching for photos, hashtags, and links)
- Provide support in the maintenance of website updates
- Provide assistance with the uploading and formatting of Immersion Active blogs
- Help analyze digital data using various measurement tools and content management platforms to provide insights to the business development team
- Driven, self-starter; adept at priority setting in a rapidly changing environment
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a complex team and client environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and listening skills; able to understand challenges and present solutions to multiple audience levels
- Comfort and ability communicating with higher-level management
- Willingness to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment
- A student (or recent graduate) pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred
- Outstanding demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media programs
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required
- Design experience a plus (InDesign and/or Photoshop)
Send your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.