Job Title: Integrated Marketing Coordinator
Job Update: Monday, August 19
Job Reports To: Integrated Marketing Strategist Manager
Immersion Active, located in the beautiful heart of Frederick Maryland’s historic district, is an integrated marketing and digital solutions company specialized in marketing to the 50+ market, in a variety of verticals including property development and health and wellness retail.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic professionals, who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
- Mutual dignity & respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, Transparency & Trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation, and creativity in work and life
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will work closely with the Integrated Marketing Strategists and have strong individual ownership on helping to ensure projects get done on time and within budget.
The Marketing Coordinator, working in conjunction with the Marketing Strategists, collaborates with internal key team members to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. The successful candidate for this role also will be responsible for handling correspondence with the internal core team, and external vendors, to keep the marketing campaigns and projects on track and on time.
This position will primarily support the integrated marketing project work for the vertical Property Development: Senior Living, 55+ Active Lifestyle Communities, and Builders.
The ability to work both independently and under instruction from the marketing strategists, is essential to the success of our client campaigns.
This person should be strong in managing project timelines, marketing communications, planning and execution of marketing projects – ranging from Lead Nurture and Lead Generation, to social marketing campaigns and website development. Accountable for delivering projects on time and within scope while meeting and exceeding client goals.
Responsibilities include using the project management tool to set up and manage project resourcing and timelines, meeting commitments, effective internal team communication and the ability to interact with a variety of different internal team members and external vendor partners on the development and implementation of the omnichannel marketing efforts.
Strong ability to clearly community team timelines, and follow up on internal team efforts, building team relationships with other team members through routine meetings, client discussions and successful project management of all marketing efforts., including general understanding of traditional and digital marketing tactics and approaches.
Ability to help document or update process and protocols for marketing efforts and strategy as needed. Coordinate with team members to get quality work delivered within scope and on time.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assisting with daily operation within the integrated marketing strategy team
- Ensuring smooth and efficient workflow of marketing project efforts
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including coordination of print and traditional marketing efforts, client meeting scheduling, project management: project resource allocation, timelines, scope management
- Pull key data analytics for strategy data story needs, client marketing KPI tracking
- Assist in all aspects of the client marketing project work, including but not limited to, developing documentation for project work, tracking project timelines, setting up projects in project management tool, helping to write creative documents [marketing plans, communication briefs, media planning), search photos, analytics, planning efforts, creative brainstorms
- Day-to-day marketing support efforts for the Integrated Marketing Strategy team
- Make website updates, add social posts to social marketing tool, do online research, update emails, help set up lead generation campaigns – as needed
- Assisting in the implementation of client marketing projects
- Understand traditional and digital marketing efforts [depending on experience level, this can be learned]
- Build and nurture relationships with internal team members and vendor partners
- Driven, self-starter; adept at priority setting in a rapidly changing environment
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a complex team and client environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and listening skills; able to understand challenges and present solutions to multiple audience levels
- Comfort and ability communicating with higher-level management
- Willingness to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of hands on experience working as part of a marketing team, both in digital and traditional marketing [would consider new grad with appropriate school or internship training]
- 1-2 years or more of experience extracting data from tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- 4-year college degree in a related field such as marketing, digital marketing, communications, marketing and analytics, ecommerce
- 1-2 years of hands on digital/traditional marketing support experience
- Experience project managing timelines, project scope, project deadlines
- Basic understanding of full-funnel, comprehensive advertising campaigns
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working closely with internal team members
- Ability to identify and articulate to other team members the needs for a project, including timing, and experience
- Ability to think tactically and execute on a timeline and project scope in a complex team and client environment
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment, as well as work individually
- Strong business ethic and passion for digital-first, omnichannel marketing industry
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial instincts
Full-time, in-house. Office located in downtown Frederick, MD
Some travel [minimal] may be required
Send your resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: