Job Title: Integrated Marketing Strategist
Job Update: Saturday, June 22
Job Reports To: Integrated Marketing Strategy Manager
Are you passionate about driving innovative, integrated marketing strategy for a variety of clients? Are you forward-thinking, craving the ability to test and try new omnichannel marketing strategies to effectively deliver on a client’s goals? Do you like working with a collaborative team creating and implementing award-winning marketing strategies?
If so, our fast-paced, energizing environment is right for you.
Immersion Active, located in the beautiful heart of Frederick Maryland’s historic district, is an integrated marketing and digital strategy company specialized in marketing to the 55 plus market, in variety of verticals including property development, home care, health & wellness retail, and healthcare.
We are currently seeking a full-time, in-house Senior Integrated Marketing Strategist.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic, digital and traditional marketing specialists who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
Strong individual ownership of omnichannel marketing strategy experience, specifically in property development, real estate, destination or other related industry. The ability to drive the marketing strategy across a variety of industries for several clients through an in-depth knowledge of integrated marketing strategy and tactics and understanding technologies that work.
Critical ability to understand a brand quickly, and drill into the core needs of the brand, and their customers to effectively develop a marketing plan that meets and exceeds brand goals. Successfully leads the strategic marketing efforts and implementation of those efforts, effectively, on time and within scope of the project work and client expectations.
Responsible for developing the marketing strategy and implementation of marketing campaigns, data reporting on strategy campaign efforts, managing the client’s marketing budget and visioning new ways to reach a client’s customers.
Accountable for customer-facing marketing efforts, following the brand voice and tone, brand attributes and styles, across digital channels.
Responsibilities include meeting commitments, effective strategic communication and capability to interact and lead various internal team members on the development and implementation of marketing efforts.
Strong ability to build client-customer relationships and nurture those relationships through routine meetings, client on-site engagements and successful project management of all marketing efforts, including digital, traditional, social, and out-of-home marketing tactics and approaches.
Experience evaluating a brand and how to effectively integrate the company’s brand into marketing campaigns for its core audiences. Capability to drive the process of defining the customer journey mapping, and how to evaluate and analyze the findings.
Document or update process and protocols for marketing efforts and strategy as needed. Coordinate with team members to get quality work delivered within scope and on time.
The integrated marketing strategist is responsible for:
- Developing and leading integrated [omni-channel] marketing strategy solutions for a variety of vertical-based clients [property development, health & wellness retail or home care]
- Direct oversite of the implementation and execution for all integrated marketing efforts
- Leading strategy to ensure all marketing campaigns drive and deliver results for our clients
- Translating overall, big-picture vision and approach for client’s digital marketing efforts – for maximum results
- Managing the client’s integrated marketing budget related to each marketing campaign effort
- Understand digital, social, and traditional marketing efforts
- Area of deep marketing strength in one or more of the following areas [with understanding and experience in other areas]: Paid advertising [digital and traditional], social marketing, social response, lead nurture/email marketing, reputation management, marketing automation, brand management, web design strategy
- Build and nurture relationships with clients and internal team members
- Drive reporting [data-story] to report campaigns success and learnings
- Ability to navigate conversations with c-suite client team stakeholders
- Strategically drive audience campaigns, understanding audience user experience and audience customer journey mapping – for both B2C and B2B
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and deliver results for our clients.
- Experience developing omnichannel marketing strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable recommendations that maximize results.
- Lead strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that drive and deliver results for our clients.
- Create and present strategic digital marketing campaign plans [with traditional marketing approaches aligned] and business rationales that align with clients’ business objectives.
- Serve as main client contact and define and deliver overall campaign delivery timeline and associated milestones.
- Collaborate with analysts and other marketing professionals to model digital & traditional marketing media mix scenarios using competitive, category and client data.
- Create all campaign execution documentation and collaborate with all internal and external integrated marketing channel experts to deliver based on your campaign plan.
- Determine campaign key performance indicators and work with the paid media team to define a tracking plan.
- Lead effort on determining the framework for persuasive campaign messaging, landing page execution and overall campaign flow.
- Lead internal campaign huddles and drive optimization efforts and testing plan.
- Hands-on continual performance analysis for traditional marketing platforms
- Hands-on continual performance analysis of digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, A/B testing results, KPIs, closed-loop reporting system, etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, develop insights and recommendations and present these findings to client senior leadership.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5–6 years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following marketing areas that demonstrates a hands-on familiarity with the digital and traditional marketing landscape: Brand messaging, Web development, Search marketing (SEO), Digital Graphic Design, CTV/Radio/Newspaper, Collateral Material, Copywriting/Content Development, Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design, Campaign Analytics.
- 4–6 years or more of strategic interactive marketing experience including roles such as account management, account executive, account campaign strategy.
- 4-year college degree (Master’s degree preferred) in a related field such as computer science/math, graphic design, Web development/e-commerce, marketing, digital marketing, or digital/traditional communications.
- 3-5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience
- 2-3 years of hands-on traditional marketing experience, direct response, TV, newspaper, print, and out-of-home
- Proven experience formulating and driving successful omnichannel strategy or advertising plans.
- Core understanding of full-funnel, comprehensive strategic marketing plans
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives
- Ability to identify, articulate, and defend insights and recommendations to clients
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing clients spoken and unspoken goals and needs
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a complex team and client environment
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment
- Strong business ethics and passion for digital and traditional marketing, with a deep digital industry understanding
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial instincts.
- Diligent and Detailed
- High Capacity
- Highly Motivated
- Thrives on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners.
- Supportive with the team
- Mutual dignity & respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, Transparency & Trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation and creativity in work and life
Full-time, in-house. Office located in downtown Frederick, MD
Send your resume, cover letter, and a variety of marketing campaign samples to email@example.com.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.