Job Title: E-Commerce Digital Marketing Strategist
Job Update: Monday, December 18
Job Reports To: Digital Marketing Strategy Manager
Are you passionate about driving digital e-commerce marketing strategy? Do you thrive in an exciting environment driving e-commerce marketing strategy for a variety of different brands? Are you forward-thinking, craving the ability to test and try new digital strategies to effectively deliver on a client’s sales goals?
If so, our fast-paced, energizing environment is right for you.
Immersion Active, located in the beautiful heart of Frederick Maryland’s historic district, is an integrated marketing and digital strategy company specialized in marketing to the 40+ market, in a variety of verticals including property development, home care, healthcare, and destination marketing.
We are currently seeking a full-time, in-house E-Commerce Digital Marketing Strategist.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic, digital marketing specialists who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
Strong individual ownership of digital marketing and e-commerce strategy experience, specifically for the health & wellness retail market. The ability to drive the digital marketing e-commerce strategy across a variety of health and wellness clients through in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce strategies, and technologies that work.
Critical ability to understand a brand quickly, and drill into the core needs of the brand, and their customers to effectively develop a digital marketing plan that meets and exceeds brand retail goals. Successfully leads the strategic marketing efforts and implementation of those efforts, effectively, on time and within scope of the project work and client expectations.
Accountable for customer-facing digital marketing efforts [focused on e-commerce activities], following the brand voice and tone, brand attributes and styles, across digital channels.
Responsibilities include meeting commitments, effective communication and capability to interact and lead various internal team members on the development and implementation of digital marketing efforts. Ability to build client-customer relationships and nurture those relationships through routine meetings, client on-site engagements and successful project management of digital marketing efforts.
Document or update process and protocols for e-commerce retail and digital marketing efforts and strategy as needed. Coordinate with team members to get quality work delivered within scope and on time.
The e-commerce Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for a variety of health and wellness clients,
- Direct oversite of the implementation and execution for all digital marketing and e-commerce efforts
- Leading strategy to ensure all marketing campaigns drive and deliver results for our clients
- Translating overall, big-picture vision and approach for client’s e-commerce and other digitall marketing efforts – for maximum results
- Build and nurture relationships with clients and internal team members
- Diligent and Detailed
- High Capacity
- Highly Motivated
- Thrives on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners.
- Supportive with the team
- Mutual dignity & respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, Transparency & Trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation, and creativity in work and life
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and deliver results for our clients.
- Experience developing e-commerce retail and digital marketing strategies for health and wellness marketing clients.
- Translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable recommendations that maximize results.
- Lead strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns that drive and deliver results for our clients.
- Create and present strategic digital marketing campaign plans and business rationales that align with clients’ business objectives.
- Serve as main client contact and define and deliver overall campaign delivery timeline and associated milestones.
- Collaborate with analysts and other digital marketing professionals to model digital marketing media mix scenarios using competitive, category and client data.
- Create all campaign execution documentation and collaborate with all internal and external digital marketing channel experts to deliver based on your campaign plan.
- Determine campaign key performance indicators and work with the analytics team to define tracking plan.
- Lead effort in determining the framework for persuasive campaign messaging, landing page execution and overall campaign flow.
- Lead internal campaign huddles and drive optimization efforts and testing plan.
- Hands-on continual performance analysis using Google Analytics, A/B testing results, KPIs, closed-loop reporting system, etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, develop insights and recommendations and present these findings to client senior leadership.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5 – 7 years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following digital marketing areas that demonstrates a hands-on familiarity with the digital marketing landscape: Web development, Search marketing, Digital Graphic Design, Copywriting/Content Development, Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design or Web Analytics.
- 4 – 6 or more years of strategic interactive marketing experience including roles such as account management, account executive, information/solutions architect.
- 4-5 years in e-Commerce stratgies and campaign management, that demonstrate success in meeting client retail, sales, and marketing goals.
- 4-year college degree (Masters degree preferred) in a related field such as computer science/math, graphic design, Web development/e-commerce, marketing, Web marketing, or digital communications.
- Proven experience formulating and driving successful digital strategy or digital advertising plans [with a specific focus on e-commerce]
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives
- Ability to identify, articulate, and defend insights and recommendations to clients
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing clients spoken and unspoken goals and needs
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a complex team and client environment
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment
Strong business ethic and passion for a digital/interactive industry
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial instincts.
Full-time, in-house. Office located in downtown Frederick, MD
Send your resume, cover letter, and a variety of writing samples to email@example.com.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.