At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic, digital marketing specialists who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
If you are such a person, then we invite you to consider the “keywords” that describe your work ethic. If positivity, energy, hunger to help others, strategic, hands-on, thoughtful, practical, tactician, immersive, agile, diligent, detailed, confident, independent, high capacity, and joyful are included in those keywords, we want to hear from you.
Please review the following job description for further information regarding our Digital Media Strategist position. Then, if you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, be sure to include clear examples of your digital media experience, as well as proven successes.
- Develop, set up and continually optimize paid media (PPC) campaigns including:
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads paid search
- Work with Digital Marketing Strategists to gain a deep understanding of clients, develop campaign strategy and goals
- Work with design and content team members to help create conversion-oriented landing pages; conduct ongoing A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Work with Analytics team to create meaningful and actionable tracking plans
Required Skills & Experience
- A thorough understanding of paid media best practices.
- Hands on experience with three or more of the following:
- Setting up and optimizing paid search (PPC) campaigns on Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads
- Setting up and optimizing Google display/remarketing and/or YouTube campaigns
- Setting up and optimizing Facebook advertising campaigns
- Using Google Analytics to track key metrics and extract actionable insights to guide campaign strategy
- Designing/testing conversion-oriented landing pages
- Current Google AdWords Certification
- Proven experience formulating and driving successful paid media campaigns
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify, articulate and defend insights and recommendations
- Strong business ethic and passion for digital/interactive industry
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail
- A well rounded compensation and benefit program
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- “Honor PTO” – a program that allows employees to take vacation, sick and personal time in the amount they feel is necessary to achieve work/life balance
- Digital marketing training advancement – offering training, development, certifications and other digital marketing channel educational enrichment opportunities
- The opportunity to work toward a meaningful mission
- And much more!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.