At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic, digital marketing specialists who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
If you are such a person, then we invite you to consider the “keywords” that describe your work ethic. If positivity, energy, hunger to help others, strategic, hands-on, thoughtful, practical, tactician, immersive, agile, diligent, detailed, confident, independent, high capacity, and joyful are included in those keywords, we want to hear from you.
Please review the following job description for further information regarding our Senior Account Strategist position. Then, if you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, be sure to include clear examples of how you have personally driven your career forward, as well as proven successes.
- Drive and deliver results for our clients.
- Translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable recommendations that maximize results.
- Lead strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns that drive and deliver results for our clients.
- Create and present strategic digital marketing campaign plans and business rationales that align with clients’ business objectives.
- Serve as main client contact and define and deliver overall campaign delivery timeline and associated milestones.
- Collaborate with analysts and other digital marketing professionals to model digital marketing media mix scenarios using competitive, category and client data.
- Create all campaign execution documentation and collaborate with all internal and external digital marketing channel experts to deliver based on your campaign plan.
- Determine campaign key performance indicators and work with analytics team to define tracking plan.
- Lead effort on determining framework for persuasive campaign messaging, landing page execution and overall campaign flow.
- Lead internal campaign huddles and drive optimization efforts and testing plan.
- Hands on continual performance analysis using Google Analytics, A/B testing results, KPIs, closed loop reporting system, etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, develop insights and recommendations and present these findings to client senior leadership.
Desired Education & Experience
- 5 – 7 years of hands on experience in one or more of the following digital marketing areas that demonstrates a hands-on familiarity with the digital marketing landscape: Web development, Search marketing, Digital Graphic Design, Copywriting/Content Development, Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design or Web Analytics.
- 2 – 4 or more years of strategic interactive marketing experience including roles such as account management, account executive, information/solutions architect.
- 4 year college degree (Masters degree preferred) in a related field such as computer science/math, graphic design, Web development/ecommerce, marketing, Web marketing, or digital communications.
- 5 – 7 years of hands on experience in one or more of the following digital marketing practice areas that demonstrates a hands-on familiarity with the digital marketing landscape
- Proven experience formulating and driving successful digital strategy or digital advertising plans.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives
- Ability to identify, articulate, and defend insights and recommendations to clients
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing clients spoken and unspoken goals and needs
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a complex team and client environment
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment
- Strong business ethic and passion for digital/interactive industry
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial instincts.
- A well rounded compensation and benefit program
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- “Honor PTO” – a program that allows employees to take vacation, sick and personal time in the amount they feel is necessary to achieve work/life balance
- Digital marketing training advancement – offering training, development, certifications and other digital marketing channel educational enrichment opportunities
- The opportunity to work toward a meaningful mission
- And much more!