Immersion Active is an integrated digital marketing and innovation company specialized in helping brands reach baby boomers and seniors. Our office is located in the heart of Frederick’s historic district and we are seeking a Digital Marketing Proposal Lead who is driven and inspired to help craft our digital marketing and innovation solutions to key customers who are focusing on reaching mature consumers.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic individuals who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
- High Capacity
- Highly motivated
- Thrives on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners
Please review the following job description for further information regarding our Marketing Proposal Lead position.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with Vertical Leads to understand key prospective customer challenges and then create proposals to address those challenges
- Sell the “story” of the agency brand, while showcasing new client vision – connecting agency with client brand – building the story of the value to the new client
- Create a library of proposal templates for each solution in our portfolio
- Work with the Digital Marketing Services Team to help ensure solutions will meet client’s needs
- Support the creation of existing client’s renewal proposals
- Work closely with business development and vertical leads to shepherd opportunities through the sales engagement process
- Actively move non-referral leads through the sales funnel
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications
- Participate in Events and provide research for Vertical Leads
- Identify and lead RFP responses
- Support a sustainable, repeatable sales engagement process to ensure a consistent approach and experience for all potential clients
- Update and Manage the weekly sales report
- Assist in the attainment of digital marketing product revenue growth
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Self-Starter mentality; adept at priority setting in a rapidly changing environment
- High accountability; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a complex team and client environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and listening skills; able to understand challenges and present solutions to multiple audience levels
- Skillset to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Comfort and ability communicating with higher-level management
- Willingness to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to gather and analyze information and data from multiple sources, prepare professional solution-oriented presentations
- Ability to identify, articulate, and defend insights and recommendations to clients
- 2-4 years of digital marketing solutions’ proposal writing, presentation creation, RFP responses and delivery is required
- Experience working within a digital agency services team – collaborating on customer journey experience for new clients
- Proven examples of the role played in crafting solutions that won new agency work
- Varied skill-set that allows you to provide value in several contexts: technical, strategic, process, communication, etc.
- Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, and Access) and CRM tools such as Hubspot required.
- 4-year college or post-graduate degree in a related field such as marketing or business management
- A well-rounded compensation & benefit program (health, parking, life insurance, short term disability, plus additional optional benefits)
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- “Honor PTO” – a program that allows employees to take vacation, sick and personal time in the amount they feel is necessary to achieve work/life balance
- Digital marketing training advancement – offering training, development, certifications and other digital marketing channel educational enrichment opportunities
- The opportunity to work toward a meaningful mission
- And much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year