Immersion Active is an integrated marketing and sales company specialized in marketing to baby boomers and seniors. Our office is located in the heart of Frederick’s historic district and we are seeking a full-time in-house Digital Content Writer/Strategist who is driven and inspired to deliver results for our clients, our agency, and our partners.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic, digital marketing specialists who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
- High Capacity
- Highly motivated
- Thrives on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners
- Mutual dignity and respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, transparency and trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation and creativity in work and life
Other Key Work Ethic Attributes
- Hunger to help others
Please review the following job description for further information regarding our Digital Content Writer/Strategist position. Then, if you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and a variety of relevant writing samples to email@example.com. In your cover letter, be sure to include clear examples of how you have personally driven your career forward, as well as proven successes.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Expand our clients’ digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, leads, and audience engagement through various forms of content.
- Develop relevant, engaging, conversion-focused marketing content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience. Content forms may include but are not limited to:
- Email newsletters
- Nurture email campaigns
- Conversion-oriented landing page copy
- Blog posts
- Website copy
- Organic social media copy for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube
- Paid social media copy for Facebook ads
- PPC ads
- Work within a designated style guide (Knowledge of AP style preferred).
- Capture brand personality in content voice and tone.
- Collaborate with content strategist, designers, marketing, sales, external influencers and industry experts.
Required Education & Experience
- Experience writing to a boomer and senior audience
- Experience working in the marketing industry and understanding of client business needs
- 5 – 7 years of hands-on experience in copywriting/content development, conversion-oriented landing page/website content, or social media content
- 4-year college degree (Master’s degree preferred) in a related field such as English, journalism, writing and rhetoric, digital marketing, web marketing, or digital communications
- 5 – 7 years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following digital marketing practice areas that demonstrates a hands-on familiarity with the digital marketing landscape: web development, search marketing, digital graphic design, copywriting/content development, conversion-oriented landing page design or web analytics
- Proven experience formulating and driving successful digital strategy or digital advertising plans
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience working with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives
- Ability to identify, articulate, and defend insights and recommendations to clients
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing clients’ spoken and unspoken goals and needs
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a complex team and client environment
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve excellence and capable of working in a collaborative environment
- Strong business ethic and passion for digital/interactive industry
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial instincts
Full-time, in-house (office located in Frederick, MD)
Send your resume, cover letter, and a variety of writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.