Immersion Active, located in the beautiful heart of Frederick Maryland’s historic district, is an integrated marketing and digital solutions company specialized in marketing to the 50+ market, in a variety of verticals including property development and health and wellness retail.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic professionals, who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
Our Core Values:
- Mutual dignity & respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, transparency & trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation and creativity in work and life
We are looking for a Creative Design Intern to join our team. Further information on the opportunity is included below.
- Populating websites with pre-written copy and images using an admin tool such as WordPress
- Choosing images from an existing library or stock vendor and cropping them to required specifications
- Creating social media graphics for use on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Applying brand colors, logos and images to existing website and landing page templates
- Creating social brand guidelines by gathering client images, logos and content and applying them to an existing framework
- Animating or editing existing video to create video for use within client websites and social media or ad campaigns
- Cataloguing and uploading photos to an internal photo library
- Creating new ad campaign landing pages from scratch
- Researching usability, UX and UI best practices and presenting findings to internal team members
- Familiarity with design software, web development, social media
- Has produced digital graphics, websites or branding and can demonstrate that ability with a portfolio or examples
- Can complete projects independently. Can time manage and submit work on time and with no errors to reach critical deadlines
- Ability to work with written or verbal instructions. Can follow up with well executed written communications.
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and a desire to exceed expectations
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
- Ability to create and modify wireframes (with Axure, XD, etc.) – or a quick learner who can pick up the skill easily
- Experience with basic HTML and CSS – a plus
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices, animation, video all a plus
- The Intern must be able to work onsite in our Frederick, Maryland office.
- Interns must be able to work 8+ hours per week and be able to work in 3 hour or more time slots.
- Interns must have a consistent work schedule each week [exceptions are made for coursework requirements or other personal/school needs as needed and by working with team leader]
- These are paid internships, with core responsibilities and deadlines.
Send your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.