Immersion Active, located in the beautiful heart of Frederick Maryland’s historic district, is an integrated marketing and digital solutions company specialized in marketing to the 50+ market, in a variety of verticals including property development and health and wellness retail.
At Immersion Active, you’ll find a group of highly motivated, passionate, energetic professionals, who thrive on building rewarding relationships with our clients, our target consumers, and our partners. We are seeking a like-minded individual for whom mutual dignity and respect; excellence in everything we do; encouraging growth in ourselves and others; and providing value in our service to others is already how you live your life every day, both inside and outside the office.
Our Core Values:
- Mutual dignity & respect
- Excellence in everything we do
- Encouraging growth in ourselves and others
- Providing value in our services to other
- Authenticity, transparency & trustworthiness in every situation
- Discovers opportunities for fun, innovation and creativity in work and life
We are looking for a Content Writer Intern to join our team. Further information on the opportunity is included below.
- Writing social media content and/or responding to incoming replies and inquiries.
- Writing for website and landing pages, ads, quizzes, blogs, newsletters and more
- Implementing and updating digital marketing content calendars
- Reporting on social media analytics
- Staying up-to-date on the latest social media trends, rules and tools
- Writing across a variety of verticals: Health and wellness, retirement communities/real estate, and health care.
- Strong written communication skills, with excellent grammar and spelling
- Knowledge with social networking channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube [experience using social channels for business purposes a plus]
- Organized and able to work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines on time
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a willingness to learn new processes, new platforms and new writing styles quickly
- Would like: Writing samples of published or school-related content (digital or print: social)
- Experience producing social media content. Experience writing for a brand is a plus. Brand/Company social content writing for a non-profit, cause, company, or organization, school, or other local community business is preferred
[or examples of social content writing as part of school projects or other internships]
- Excellent writing and editing skills; able to self-edit work to produce error-free content
- Understanding or ability to quickly learn creative social graphic creation tools like Canva, Snappa, Adobe or others.
- Basic knowledge or ability to learn quickly social channel data insights including Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Instagram, others.
- Ability to quickly learn social publishing tool platform for scheduling, tagging and tracking social content.
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Interest in writing in the following fields: healthcare and wellness, real estate/55+ communities/retirement, senior care
- Driven, positive and enthusiastic learner of social marketing for brands
- The Intern must be able to work onsite in our Frederick, Maryland office.
- Interns must be able to work 8+ hours per week and be able to work in 3 hour or more time slots.
- Interns must have a consistent work schedule each week [exceptions are made for coursework requirements or other personal/school needs as needed and by working with team leader]
- These are paid internships, with core responsibilities and deadlines.
Send your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.