Immersion Active, a strategic marketing company specializing in marketing to the 40+ consumers, is currently seeking contract lead response specialists to join our Lead Nurture and Response team.
As a lead response specialist, you will be accountable for customer-facing communication with potential homebuyers. You will answer incoming calls and emails from prospects, acting as their first point of contact with our clients’ brands. Your goal will be to build strong relationships with prospects in order to turn them over to the clients’ sales teams as a warm lead or to schedule an appointment for the sales representatives. You will represent leading property developers so it will be critical to follow each unique client’s brand voice, tone, attributes and style.
The lead response specialist is responsible for:
- Establishing rapport with customers while providing outstanding customer service
- Motivating and moving customers through the home buying process
- Working within a variety of customer relationship management tools (CRMs)
- Providing detailed, daily reporting
- Scheduling tours and appointments
- Transferring warm leads to a sales agent
- Diligent and Detailed
- High Capacity
- Highly Motivated
- High school diploma or higher
- 1 year of real estate or customer service experience
- Previous sales experience
- Experience working with customers over 50
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to perform data entry using multiple CRMs
- Flexibility to work evening shifts and weekends as required
- Willing to go above and beyond to achieve excellence
- Excels working in a collaborative environment
This position requires access to a reliable computer, high-speed internet, and a quiet place to work without interruptions. Currently we are filling shifts from 10-4 Mon-Friday, however, other shifts may soon become available. Please indicate your shift preferences in your cover letter. Position is paid at an hourly rate of $15.00 per hour.
Send your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.
At Immersion Active, we celebrate and thrive on difference and diversity for our employees, for the quality of our work and for our community. Immersion Active is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.